Book Code: 9788121214483
Sanjeev Chaturvedi, Dibyendu Choudhury, Shreekant Sharma
All Prices are including Free shipping via Air-Mail
The Title Fostering Entrepreneurial Success (Prosperity Through Innovation) written/authored/edited by Sanjeev Chaturvedi, Dibyendu Choudhury, Shreekant Sharma, published in the year 2018. This book has total of pp. 209.The publisher of this title is Gyan Publishing House.This Book is in English. The subject of this book is Business Administration, Economics.
ABOUT THE BOOK
National Institute for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (ni-msme) an Organisation of the Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India has been working towards entrepreneurship development since 1962. It has been helping the practising and potential entrepreneurs through a host of services like training, research, consultancy, information, education and extension.
Keeping up the legacy of research and development at ni-msme, the Sedme Journal breathed its first in 1974, Since then, it has evolved into a renowned journal of acknowledged quality in the domain of small enterprises, attracting contributors and users not only from every corner of the country but also from other nations. Sedme Journal has been widely sought after by the researchers, practitioners, and promotional bodies concerned with small enterprises.
Over the years brilliant research papers have been published in the Sedme Journal, which find equal or even more relevance in the present times. On the occasion of International MSME Day, the ni-msme is bringing out this special edition containing selected research works on “Entrepreneurship” published in Sedme Journal during 2000-2017. This book would be useful for entrepreneurs, researchers, academicians and students.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Sanjeev Chaturvedi has been awarded Ph.D in Economics on the topic “Strategic Posture of Small & Medium Enterprises Under WTO Framework”. He has many papers to his credit in the field of International Economic Environment & WTO. He was the only Asian selected for CDG Scholarship, Germany and has been visiting faculty to California State University, San Bernardino, USA and Birkbeck University, London, UK. Dr. Chaturvedi is Director at ni-msme and can be reached at email@example.com.
Dr. Dibyendu Choudhury is a Fellow of Management by research from IISWBM under the board of IFPSM, Austria and IIMM. Basically an Electronics Engineer (B.E) with more than 17 years of rich Industry Experience. He had worked both in India as well as in the United States and travelled almost 15 countries due to business. Dr. Choudhury is Ph.D (Marketing Management) and presently serving as Faculty Member at ni-msme, Hyderabad and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Shreekant Sharma has dedicatedly worked for socio economic development of rural families through agri business development. He is basically an agriculture graduate and has been awarded Ph.D (Agri Business) on his work related to farm opinion leaders. He has published a number of research papers and articles in reputed journals and magazines. He is serving as an Associate Faculty Member at the ni-msme, Hyderabad and can be reached at email@example.com.
Preface . 7
List of Contributors . 11
List of Tables . 13
List of Figures . 15
1. Entrepreneur Generation and Entrepreneurial Success -An Empirical Study. 17
— T. MOHAMED ILYAS
2. Entrepreneurs in Small Scale Sector: A Study of Infrastructural Barriers . 25
— ANIL KUMAR
3. Potential Technopreneurs and their Risk Taking Styles . 39
– REGALLA RAVI KANTH, M.S. BHAT
4. Identifying Possible Entrepreneurs: An Indian Study ..47
– VIVEK SHARMA, SUDHIR K. JAIN
5. The Role of Personality Traits, Social Competence, Impression Management and Entrepreneurial Orientation in Entrepreneurial Success . 61
– RESMI ANN THOMAS, T.J. KAMALANABAHAN
6. Effect of Gender on Inception Stage of Entrepreneurs: Evidence from Small and Micro Enterprises in Indore . 75
– MEGHNA CHHABRA YAMINI KARMARKAR
7. Innovation and Entrepreneurship in a Global Economy . 91
– GIRIJA NANDINI
8. What Motivates the Entrepreneur: Personal or Social Gain? . 101
– BRAJABALLAV KAR SUSHREE RANJAN TRIPATH
9. Fostering Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Inclusiveness: Start-up and Stand-up . 109
– D. NAGAYYA , BALLA APPA RAO
10. Rural Fisherwoman Entrepreneurs and their Problems with Special Reference to North Andaman . 135
– B.S.V. MEERA SETTY
11. Promoting Agri Business Start-ups Through Integrated Entrepreneurship Development Approach in Maharashtra: “Mantra” for Start-ups Every Year in Each Indian State . 149
– V. PADMANAND, KUNAL SOOD AND M.CHANDRASHEKAR REDDY
12. Challenges to Rural Entrepreneurship Development in Assam: An Empirical Study. 175
DIPANJAN CHAKRABORTY, POM SEN CHAKRABORTY
Biblography . 185
Index . 203
www.gyanbooks.com is not be responsible for typing or photographical mistake if any. Prices are subject to change without notice.
© 2003-18 GYAN BOOKS PRIVATE LIMITED. All Rights Reserved.
Last updated: 21-Aug-2018 Designed by IndiaPRIDE.com